A Quarter Life Crisis

Rants With Atmosphere!!!

Happy 4th of July and a Mini Weekend Update


Happy Independence Day or as I like to refer to it as the Happy Official Summer Kick-Off Day when everyone gets together and throws hot dogs and hamburgers on the barbie. Not to mention that my Uncle Anal always has a semi crab fest. In general I don’t like hard-shell crabs (due to the work involved with very little reward at the end) but it just seems like the right thing to eat on this holiday. Uncle Anal becomes slightly less anal during this time of year and actually allows us to use his outside deck for its true purpose, a place to congregate with family and friends….

So now that the formalities are over let me give you a brief weekend update, the beach totally didn’t happen, not surprising the Spaniard is all lip service. Tomorrow will be a day of fun as always with Mailroom Boy and I am looking forward to seeing the game, Phillies vs the Mets. Lingering thought I must plan a clever exit strategy for the morning if the Spaniard actually swings by tonight and unexpectedly expectedly falls asleep.

More highlights to come since the kick-off weekend is officially just starting…..

3 Pardon My French:

Unknown said...

Happy 4th of July to you too

DC DIVA DATING ADVENTURES said...

I love the new decor...wow! Fan-tab-u-lous!

Happy Summer

Chaotically Calm said...

@Myundiary, thank you

@Diva, thanks it only took a week and a half but I finally came up with a design I can live with....I think.

Tweet Tweet

Labels

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Funny Clip

Followers

BC Familia

20 Something Bloggers

Blog Archive