A Quarter Life Crisis

Rants With Atmosphere!!!

About Me

OK so here's 15 random facts about me for anything else....read the blog!
  1. I started this blog after deleting my Myspace page because I love writing and I thought blogging was more mature....LMAO!
  2. I am the oldest of three children. and am pretty much a second mother to my little brother and sister.
  3. I was the valedictorian of my middle school class, how's that for potential future success.
  4. I've only been in love once in my 27yrs and I never said the words.
  5. Before moving into my apartment I had a chi chi named Giselle Bundchen after the model.
  6. Up until I graduated from college I wanted to be a lawyer like Matlock.
  7. My favorite sitcom is Golden Girls and my favorite character was B.E.D, Blanche Elizabeth Devereaux.
  8. If I could find a way to have the laundry do itself I would because it's the most ass biting chore in the world.
  9. I have a ridonkulous shoe addiction which is starting to take over my room.
  10. Anita Baker is the greatest singer of all time, I don't care what anyone else says there hasn't been anyone who's done it better.
  11. I'm a terrible speller.
  12. I work as an insurance consultant for one of the top consulting firms in the nation.
  13. Urban Outfitters is my favorite store for my outside of work clothes.
  14. Halloween is my favorite holiday second to only Christmas.
  15. I am obsessed with my hair and will fix it in anything that gives off a reflection...I once fixed it in a spoon....so bad I know!!!

0 Pardon My French:

Tweet Tweet

Labels

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Funny Clip

Followers

BC Familia

20 Something Bloggers

Blog Archive